The Beretta M9 LTD 9mm Luger Pistol is built to withstand harsh conditions. The large aluminum-alloy frame features a nonreflective Bruniton finish and comes equipped with an M9 3-dot sight system, synthetic grips and a Picatinny accessory rail. It also features a tool-free disassembly latch and an external hammer.
Features and Benefits
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tool-free disassembly latch
- Large aluminum-alloy frame with a dark, nonreflective Bruniton finish
- Synthetic grips
- Single/double action with a 10+1 capacity
- 4.9-inch steel barrel with an open-slide design
- Ambidextrous and firing pin safeties with a reversible magazine release
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Standard trigger with a combat trigger guard
- M9 3-dot and post sight system
- External hammer
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Metal finish: Bruniton
- Action: Single/Double
- Grip: Synthetic
- Product weight: 33.3 ounces
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length (in.): 4.9
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
What’s in the Box
- Hard case
- Beretta M9 LTD 9mm Luger Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.