CANIK TP9DA BURNT BRONZE 9MM PISTOL
The Canik TP9DA Burnt Bronze is a 9mm, striker-fired pistol that meets the durability and reliability requirements of law enforcement, sporting, and military users. The TP9DA was designed to give shooters the ability to carry a double-action/single-action style trigger in a modern polymer frame. The user-friendly decocking system enables users to carry the TP9DA with an extended first trigger pull, similar to traditional hammer-fired pistols. It is an ideal size compromise between a compact and full-size handgun featuring a 4.07” match grade barrel and interchangeable backstraps for a custom fit.
- Barrel and slide have an ultra-durable Nitride finish.
- Slide Burnt Bronze Cerakote over Nitride.
- Patented Double-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components.
- Warren Tactical sights with dot front sight.
- Top-mounted decocker button.
- Accessory under-barrel rail.
- Loaded chamber indicator.
- Side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit.
- Two 18 magazines, magazine loader, and cleaning kit
- New Patented Slidelock Retention Holster
Canik TP9DA Burnt Bronze 9mm Pistol