FN 509 COMPACT MRD FDE 9MM PISTOL
The FN 509 Compact MRD FDE 9mm Pistol has FN’s patented Low-Profile Optics Mounting System and the unparalleled modularity of the FN 509 platform. The FN 509 Compact MRD joins the ranks packing a full-size punch in a compact, optics-ready package. The pistol is 9mm and striker-fired with 3.7-inch barrel, standard 12+1 capacity and the capability to accept all higher capacity FN 509 magazines. The patented FN Low-Profile Optics Mounting System accepts nearly all commercially available miniature red dot optics and features blackout iron sights that co-witness. The improved controls aid in manipulation, the new improved texturing on the two included backstraps provides better recoil management, and a new flatter faced trigger allows for more controllable trigger press and cleaner break.
- Full-sized performance in a concealed carry package.
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System with plate adapters for direct mounting of more than 10 optics.
- All-black co-witness iron sights.
- Improved front and rear cocking serrations.
- Cold hammer-forged 3.7″ stainless steel barrel.
- Recessed target crown, polished chamber and feed ramp.
- Enhanced grip textures which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions.
- Interchangeable backstraps.
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail.
- Improved flatter face trigger.
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release.
- Comes with one 12-round and one 15-round magazine.
- Compatible with FN 509 17-round and 24-round magazines.